1. Open Outlook 2003 and click on the "Tools" drop down menu.
2. Click on "E-mail Accounts".
3. Check the "Add a new e-mail account" radio button and click "Next
4. Check the "POP3" radio button and click "Next >".
5. Enter the configuration details for this account. Make sure
Password Authentication (SPA)" is unchecked. Whether save password is checked or
not is up to you.
Your Name: Descriptive/Personal Name or Title of Account
E-mail Address: The email address being setup (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Incoming mail server (POP3) - mail.dcaccess.net
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - mail.dcaccess.net
User Name: - user id
Password: - Respective password for email account
6. Click the "Next >" button.
6. Click the "Finish" button to close the wizard.