The following setup instructions is for Microsoft® Outlook® Express.
To set up Outlook Express to retrieve your DC Access email follow these steps:
1. In the top menu bar, choose "Tools > Accounts..."
2. Select "Add >" and click the "Mail..." button.
Enter your display name. This is the name you want displayed to the
recipients of your email messages. Click the "Next >" button.
4. Enter your email address, then click "Next":
On the next screen, select 'POP' as your incoming mail server type.
Enter 'mail.dcaccess.net' for both Incoming (POP3) and Outgoing (SMTP)
mail servers, then click "Next":
Type in your email login (account name without the "@dcaccess.net") and
password, click the "Remember password" checkbox if you want Windows to
remember your password (and prevent you from having to type it in every
time), then click "Next":
7. Click "Finish"
8. (OPTIONAL) If you require outgoing autentication, click the "Properties" button on the account list window:
9. (OPTIONAL) Select the "My server requires authentication" option, and click "OK."
10. Outlook is now configured to retrieve and send your email.